Foggy Morning

 
Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."
Psalm 91:1-2
 
 
I realized after I left to take the kids to school that I should have taken the camera. So after I returned home I retraced some of my 'steps' and took a few photos. I may have to take up nature photography, I kinda like it! 
 
The mystery and beauty of fog is irresistible to me. Love it!
 
♥Be Blessed♥

Comments

  1. One of my favorite scriptures of the Bible!! Your drive must be gorgeous! I love the countryside, but fog makes it mysterious and beautiful indeed! :)
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Martha and I love the Scripture too, what an amazing Creator we have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too, these photos are beautiful! I see God's glory all the time in His creations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake

Seasoned Pretzels