Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topping
mmm mmm MMM! A couple of weeks ago our church family enjoyed an ice cream social and I decided to take along some peanut butter topping. My husbands favourite sundae at Friendly's is the Peanut Butter Cup one. I've tried to imitate it in the past and never quite achieved the texture that I wanted, so after doing some more research I found this recipe here . The texture is perfect and the flavor is delicious! I wanted to increase the recipe so that I would have plenty to share at the social, hahaha, however! I ended up with WAY more than I expected! So after serving it and giving some away and freezi...
Gorgeous...thanks for sharing God's beauty! Blessings, K
ReplyDeletepret-ty...where the bluebirds when we lived there?! :) i know, i know...you give em a whole lot more love than i did! :)
ReplyDeleteaw...you're a bird lover like me. :) We don't have bluebirds, though and I wish we did! I need to put suet in my feeder. I have it, too...just need to put it out!
ReplyDeleteOh how I love bluebirds. I get so excited when they visit my feeders, which is not very often:(
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
@Pearl, try feeding them the suet that I have here on my blog, or even just equal amounts of cornmeal and peanutbutter mixed together. Their fav is meal worms but I've never fed them any of those.
ReplyDelete@ Mom, never to late to start :)
Thanks everyone for stopping by!
Oh, such precious pictures of your feathered friends! Aren't birds one of God's most wonderful creations? ;)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage
How beautiful! These photos are magazine worthy!
ReplyDelete