Baked Blueberry Yogurt with Greek Yogurt/Lemon Curd Topping


Woke up to a winter wonderland this morning! Very beautiful!!
 
Buuut, still felt the need for some indulgent fortification... and I still had some of this amazing Lemon Curd in the fridge... and I had Greek Yogurt. So indeed why not?!
 
I posted this Blueberry Baked Oatmeal first a couple of years ago but have since changed it a bit by simply omitting the sugar that I mixed with the blueberries. Big, fat, ripe blueberries need no help from sugar. They are delicious as is. And I had some just like that in my freezer. They are scrumptious as a frozen snack too, just by themselves. :)
 
I only made an individual serving, well I could have shared it, but there was no one here to share it with, and its always best when its fresh and warm, right? :)
 
¼ cup brown sugar
2 Tablespoons butter, softened
 
Cream together with a fork until light.
 
Add
 1 egg
 
Mix well.
 
Add
½ teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt
Mix.
 
Add
¾ cup quick oats
(alternately with)
¼ cup milk
just until blended.
 
Cover the bottom of a small individual sized baking dish with a single layer of blueberries and pour the oatmeal mixture on top. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
 
Mix 1 small container Greek Yogurt with a Tablespoon or so of the Lemon Curd. Place a dollop on top of the baked oatmeal and enjoy.
 
                                                                
 
Stop in here to enter the Spring Giveaway :) and have a wonderful day!
 
♥Blessings!♥
 
 

Comments

  1. Hi Martha, your baked oatmeal looks wonderful and especially delicious with the yogurt topping!! I eat oatmeal several times a week and this would be a wonderful new recipe to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha,
    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog...I like comments AND it lead me to your beautiful blog tonight. Now I'm really hungry! You have wonderful things here! I have to bring dessert to Bible Study on Wednesday night...looks like this could be a winner! Thanks for the inspiration, I'm better with pictures than food! (o;

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum. I could eat that right now. I can almost smell it... (reaching through the screen...) haha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Seasoned Pretzels

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake