Honey Roasted Carrots

 
Whew! Today was a bit of a marathon! But I accomplished a bunch of things on the days to-do list and I got to sit down at the end of that marathon with my sweet family for a yummy supper that included these delicious carrots. That counts as successful in my opinion. :)
 
They are very simple and require just a few ingredients.
 
1/3 c. Honey
2 Tablespoons White Balsamic Vinegar
2 teaspoons Olive oil
 
These measurements are approximates. I was in too much of a rush to pay close attention to definite measurements. The reason for that was because my 4 men were wanting to leave ASAP for hunting, and I knew they would enjoy supper to be on time.
 
But it's not rocket science, just mix ingredients till you achieve the flavor you like and glaze away! :)
 
I laid them in a Pampered Chef Bar Pan and sprayed them and the pan with Olive Oil spray and roasted them at 425° until they looked about half done then drizzled them with the glaze and continued roasting till they were tender.
 
And, yeah, I have no idea how long they roasted because I, um, had too many 'irons in the fire' at the time.
 
 But they WERE yummy!
 
♥Be Blessed!♥

Linked to:
Tatertots & Jello
 
 


Comments

  1. I make these...very yummy! And they're pretty!

    Your day is my favorite kind of day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These carrots look lovely and sound delicious! I like making carrots as a side this time of year. I totally relate to your whirlwind day... Hope you can make a little time to relax tonight!
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha, I know your boys loved these, they look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy and simple! Pinned to five food boards including gluten free:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake

Seasoned Pretzels