Cran Apple Crunch Salad

 
Over the years I've tried at different times to like cottage cheese but just never could say that, yes, I definitely enjoy this! Recently I was reading through the Trim Healthy Mama book and came across a recipe with cottage cheese that made me decide to try it ... again. I added a few ingredients to the original recipe because I thought I would like it better. And... I can honestly say, yum, I loved it! :)
 
1 Large Apple, diced 
Splash of Lemon Juice
Toss together.
 
Add:
1 cup Cottage Cheese
1 Celery Rib, diced
1/3 cup fine, unsweetened Coconut
½ cup dried Cranberries
1/8 cup finely chopped Walnuts
Salt, to taste

Give it a stir and enjoy!



 
 


Comments

  1. I'm excited about this Martha cause I do not like cottage cheese either. But it's so good for you and great when you're watching your calories as it's such a wonderful source of protein. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake

Seasoned Pretzels