Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topping
mmm mmm MMM! A couple of weeks ago our church family enjoyed an ice cream social and I decided to take along some peanut butter topping. My husbands favourite sundae at Friendly's is the Peanut Butter Cup one. I've tried to imitate it in the past and never quite achieved the texture that I wanted, so after doing some more research I found this recipe here . The texture is perfect and the flavor is delicious! I wanted to increase the recipe so that I would have plenty to share at the social, hahaha, however! I ended up with WAY more than I expected! So after serving it and giving some away and freezi...
They are wonderful! I love how round and puffy they are to stay warm!
ReplyDeleteAwesome shots! What a beauty!
ReplyDeleteYes they sure are!
ReplyDeleteI have serious bird envy,Martha ♥️
Cheers!
Linda:o)
I love bluebirds! We saw about 6 of them flying around on our morning walk. Your little guy is darling!
ReplyDelete