Champions!!

photo credit: Sari Stoltzfus
 
We spent the past weekend in Dalton, Georgia watching these boys play ball.
Back row 4th from the left is our son Anthony.
Being the 3rd boy in a row means that you rarely get the opportunity to do something first that your brothers have not already done so this was extra special for him and for us.
 
To say I was excited when he hit a grand slam is an understatement!!! Seriously, I love to watch my boys play ball! Big Cheesy Grin!
 
So. Much. Fun!!
 
They did quite well and were undefeated all weekend! In addition to being from three different teams when they are at home and two being from another state I'd say the coaches get a shout out too for pulling it all together!
 
Danny and Victor cheers to you both!
 
Summer is going faster than I ever remember it before but it's all good.
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. Congrats to your son!
    Summer is going way too fast. I feel like I can't catch up!
    Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake

Seasoned Pretzels