Friday, February 3, 2012

Breakfast Bake


I've been spending time outside getting an earlier than usual start on the Spring work so I'm usually tired and not really in the mood to cook up a storm when the day is over. I happened to have some refrigerated crescent rolls on hand so I made this last night for supper. Everyone enjoyed it and said it was tasty and very filling. I served it with Lemon Blueberry Muffins, orange slices, and juice for a satisfying meal that was easy and went together quickly.

2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
1 lb, sausage, cooked and crumbled
(I used precooked frozen patties)
1-2 Tablespoons chopped onion
10 eggs
¼ cup milk
¼ teaspoon black pepper
8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
Parsley Flakes

Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly spray a 10 x 15 bar pan and set aside.

Unroll crescent rolls (I stretched them a bit with a rolling pin), make sure seams are sealed. Press into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pan.


Top with sausage and onions. In a bowl combine eggs, milk, and pepper and beat. Pour into prepared crust.


Top with shredded cheese and parsley flakes.


Bake for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are set and crust is golden.

~Blessings~



4 comments:

  1. My family would love this recipe. Thanks for sharing!

    Mrs. Delightful recently posted: My Memories Giveaway @ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great for a quick and filling brunch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Crescent rolls so this is a keeper. I'm in Ohio and it's nice enough here to be working outside too. Our weather has been just unpredictable. I hope we don't have blizzards in April. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stuff like this for supper! Looks delish!

    ReplyDelete