Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pineapple Strawberry & Protien Smoothie


Breakfast anyone?

I was in a hurry this morning but still wanted to give my body something good for fuel so I whipped up a smoothie and added a half packet of Advocare Berry flavored meal shake. With a few red raspberries and almonds on the side I was good to go! mmm, delicious, and so satisfying!!

1½ Fresh Strawberries
2/3 cup Fresh Pineapple
1 large Tablespoon Flax seeds
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 packet SomerSweet sugar
½ cup Greek yogurt
½ pack Advocare Berry shake mix

These measurements are approximates.

Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious... strawberry and pineapple is my favorite combo in smoothies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy Treat!

    Mrs. Delightful recently posted: My Memories Giveaway
    @ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks perfect! I've never heard of the shake mix. I bet it makes it thick and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It did make it nice and thick. I love the Advocare products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there. Food on Friday: Pineapple is open for entries. This looks like a neat one! I do hope you link it in. This is the link . Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking this super pineapple post in to Food on Friday. I am now signed up to follow you. A follow back to Carole's Chatter would be wonderful – or are you already following? Cheers

    ReplyDelete