Savoy Dip Bowl

 
I was recently looking through a book written by Martha Stewart about her catering business long ago and noticed that she used hollowed out cabbage heads for her dip bowls.
 
Kinda cool.
 
So because us room Moms are preparing lunch for Serena's classroom today I thought I'd give it a try.
 
 
This wasn't exactly on the menu we had planned but I stopped at the grocery store this morning and the frilly Green Leaf Lettuce spoke to me... then I noticed the Savoy Cabbage...
 
I mean, who could resist eating their veggies when they look so fresh and pretty?!
 


Rule #1.
Always eat your veggies!
 
♥Have a wonderful day!!♥

Comments

  1. Great presentation - it looks pretty and tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea and pics! Please drop me a line on ca4ole@gmail.com if you are ok with me adding it to the cabbage collection and pinning it to that board as well. Cheers from Carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Just last night on pinterest I saw apples hollowed out for hot cider mugs. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake

Seasoned Pretzels