Ham Balls


These babies are super simple, very tasty, and never disappoint us! The graham crackers make them extra tender. Today I didn't have quite enough plain grahams so I used cinnamon graham crackers to make it enough and the cinnamon really added a good flavor to them! Nice surprise!! I'll have to do that again. There were a few of us that think we might prefer them this way.

2 lbs. ground beef
2 lbs. ground turkey ham
2 cups fine graham cracker crumbs
2 eggs
1½ cups milk

Mix like you would for meatloaf. Using a size 20 cookie scoop shape and put into a non stick sprayed baking dish.


For a 9 x 13 pan use a half recipe. These freeze well so if you have extra just pop them in the freezer for a convenient supper later. I usually freeze my extra ones without the sauce.

Sauce:
2 cans (10½ oz.) tomato soup
¾ cup white vinegar
2 ¼ cups brown sugar*
2 teaspoons dry mustard

* I didn't add all the brown sugar. I used some SomerSweet (see previous post) and just went by the taste that I liked.

Mix sauce ingredients and spoon over each ball.


Bake @ 350° for 1-1½ hours. The last 15 minutes I like to use a small baster and put the sauce over the balls again.


Delicious!

Linking to the hosts at:
 Hodge Podge
At The Picket Fence
Funky Junk
Debbies Newbie Party 
Made It Monday 
This Weeks Cravings
These Chicks Cooked  
Be Blessed!

Comments

  1. WOW those look good Martha...different too. Please add my link to the others, so that other newbies know as well. Thanks for joining me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from Debbie's! I'm making a grocery list as I sit here...will look around your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Martha...these look amazing! Thanks for your nice comment on my cookie post. I have met so many great people at Debbie's. I am looking forward to plenty of inspiration from your blog...I tend to make the same old stand-bys. Nice to meet you! ~Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Debbie and Amanda for stopping by, and Ann for stopping in and following. I hope you are all inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like something hubby would like. Bet they tasted good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to give this one a try looks so good! Have a great week, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Awesome job! Thanks for sharing!
    xxDaniella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those ham balls sound like an interesting twist to meatballs. I am bookmarking those so I can make them for dinner one day. :) I wanted to invite you over to show off your recipe at These Chicks Cooked Recipe Spotlight. Have a great day!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake

Seasoned Pretzels