Mango Chipotle Chicken Quesadilla



Using a Sun Dried Tomato Tortilla and adding an avocado and some Cheddar CoJack cheese to some leftover Mango Chipotle Chicken I made a quesadilla for an easy lunch that was absolutely scrumptious!

Butter
1 large Tortilla
chicken and veggies, cut up
½ avocado, sliced thin
shredded cheese
sour cream

On a skillet melt butter and spread in a big circle. Lay tortilla on the butter then flip over so both sides are buttered. Shred cheese over entire tortilla and place chopped chicken and veggies and avocado over one side.



Heat over medium low heat until cheese is melted and the chicken is heated. Fold the cheese side up over the veggie/chicken side and continue to cook till the tortilla is lightly browned. Serve with sour cream. Enjoy!

Joining the party here:
~Be Blessed!~

Comments

  1. yum yum yum!!! I love food like this! And using up your leftovers to do it is just the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was the best quesadilla I have ever eaten.

      Delete
  2. Now that is my kind of quesadilla - it looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for visiting...hope to see you again...
    that looks gloriously decadent...
    I am copying down that recipe...

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like my kind of lunch - love all of your ingredients! Anything with avocado is a hit with me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog, because now i have a wonderful new recipe to make for dinner TONIGHT. I'm not much of a cook, I need good photos to get me inspired, you did just that...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing! I'm such a big fan of quesadillas.

    AmoreALways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake

Seasoned Pretzels