Easy Pan Seared Pork Chops

 juicy and delicious!

 
I find it hard to discipline myself to work in the kitchen when the weather beckons me to come outside in the Spring. I had company coming for the evening and things that needed to be planted, laundry to do, yard to mow, the list was long. You all know how it is I'm sure!! So I'm really on the look out right now for easy, flavor filled meals that the kids will enjoy that don't use up a lot of my time. I had picked up these chops on my grocery run thinking I'll grill them. But it was time to use them and I knew grilling wouldn't really work for this particular evening so I decided to season them and pan fry them. They were so juicy and delicious! All of my family really enjoyed them. I served them with a salad and some leftover Garlic and Chive Mashed Potatoes and some sweet corn for an easy supper that satisfied the growing boys that sit around my table.

Boneless, Center Cut Pork Chops
Coarse Kosher Salt
Freshly Cracked Pepper
Garlic and Herb Seasoning
Olive Oil
Generously season both sides of the chops and let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.



In a cast iron pan heat olive oil till it's good and hot but not smoking. Add the chops leaving space in between each. Sear over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes, turn and cook till done. This doesn't take long. Only a few minutes. Remove to a serving platter and cover tightly with foil to finish the cooking process. They should be just slightly pink inside. Let rest for about 5 minutes, covered. Serve immediately.
~Be Blessed!~

Comments

  1. Your whole dinner sounds wonderful and the chops so simple but delicious, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dinner is the good comfort food that my family likes. The pork chops look delicious. We all need quick fix meals at times and this one sounds great.----- Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Seasoned Pretzels

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake