Lancaster County...

The sunset tonight was pretty ...and I happened to be close to this farm....aaaand since I've always wanted a sunset photo with a silhouette of this Amish farm I decided to give it a shot, or two, and thought I'd let you see what I saw.

Haha, that sounds cheesy.☺




I hope to take many more of this kind at various farms in the area.
                                                                                                                             


...and for those of you who are curious who it is that eats the food that is created here. These are the ones... and I love them! ☺

Blessings!

Comments

  1. Lovely sunset and farm! I never tire of seeing beautiful, well kept farms and barns...just lovely!

    Wow...what a great photo of all of you! You could use that for your Christmas card! The kids are really growing up, too! Oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos & such a beautiful family, Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly why I carry my camera with me everywhere. Stunning shots - Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lancaster County! It's been several years since I've been there and I'm so ready to go back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom was born and raised in Lancaster county! Love the farm shots~! Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Lancaster County and you captured it’s beauty with your gorgeous shots! Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely all around but the family picture is the best! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake

Seasoned Pretzels