Random

This post has nothing to do with food. Don't say I didn't warn you.


Ever have one of those days when stuff about life doesn't make sense?
Yeah me too.
Then I'm reminded that God IS watching, and He has it under control. It may not be perfect the way I see it, because I can only see the "chapter" I'm living. But I believe there are better pages written in future chapters. Reading and rereading the same "page" simply won't do, so I move on and find the peace, serenity, and beauty that's been there all along, right in front of me.
I thought I'd share some of that with you. I hope you enjoy it. ☺ And thanks for stopping in!







"Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying."
Romans 12:12

Comments

  1. Oh, yes...such good things to remember! Your photos are lovely! I think I see an angel in your clouds, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Days that don't make sense can be very long. The good thing is that tomorrow always comes. Thank God for that. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha, what a beautiful post and a message we all need to be reminded of! You're giving us "soul food" today so it really is about food, just a different................... and way more important kind! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake

Seasoned Pretzels