White Chocolate Cream & Angel Food Trifle with Fresh Fruit




On our recent visit to Ohio we were invited to the home of Tim and Marie Miller for a super delicious Sunday Dinner. Our boys are not usually excited about going to the homes of people they don't really know for meals, but the rumors were that Marie is fantastic with food. I wasn't about to pass up that kind of oppertunity! And I'm here to tell you all, the rumors are true! The food was wonderful! Thanks Marie!!

This was one of the scrumptious desserts on the menu and my Son #1 informed me that I must make it soon! She was gracious enough to share the ingredient list with me so here it is. Simple, easy, and totally delicious! And I'm pleased to say the boys enjoyed their time there and discovered they had something in common with the host. They're all hunters, so the conversation was interesting according to them. ☺ Thanks Tim for swapping stories!

1 angel food cake, cubed
1 can eagle brand milk
1 box instant white chocolate pudding
1 cup water
16 oz. Cool Whip
2½-3 cups white grape juice
Clear Jel, to thicken grape juice
Fresh Fruit

Thicken the white grape juice with clear jel just until it forms a glaze. Mine got a little too thick because by accident I had bought some instant clear jel and I always use the cook-type. It makes the glaze more clear, which I like better than the instant stuff. So if you cook it, make it ahead of time and cool it completely.

In a mixing bowl combine the eagle brand milk, water, and instant white chocolate pudding. Whisk until lumps are gone. Fold in Cool Whip. Refrigerate until it firms up a bit.

Cut the cake into cubes and cut up the fruits.

Layer into a glass bowl starting with cake, white chocolate mixture, fruit, and then glaze. Repeat layers. Enjoy!!

 
Be Blessed!
 
Debbiedoo's

Comments

  1. Not only delicious (I am sure), but it looks so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...isn't that beautiful! I'm sure it's delicious. I didn't even know they made white chocolate pudding! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks beautiful and so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrumptious!!! oh yes - this looks simply amazing :))
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Seasoned Pretzels

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake