White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Latte with Vanilla Whipped Cream

 
 
Perfect for a cool Autumn morning!
 
 
 
I don't pretend to know a lot about fancy coffee drinks because for one I almost never drink coffee. But with the cool weather here, hopefully to stay, and the fact that I had a calm, quiet morning that  didn't require rushing around, and because I had some pumpkin puree in the fridge, I decided it's time to concoct one. I love the way my taste buds did somersaults when I thought about the name alone. Yummy!
 
White Chocolate. Pumpkin. Spice. Latte. Vanilla. Whipped Cream.
ahhh, you feel that?!
 
What you need:
1 cup milk
¾ cup strong brewed coffee
4 Tablespoons white chocolate chips
2 large Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree
(not pumpkin pie filling)
¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Heavy Whipping Cream
Vanilla extract
 
Brew coffee. Whip the cream and vanilla extract. Set aside.
In a small saucepan heat the milk, coffee, and pumpkin puree over medium low heat. Add the white chocolate chips and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until the chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Pour into 2 serving mugs (or drink it all yourself, like I did, ha) and top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice. Prepare for something delicious!
 
Be Blessed!


Comments

  1. Gosh, Martha, you really hit it out of the park with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..that sounds wonderful! And yeah, I would have finished the whole thing myself, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - I'm pretty sure I want this right now, but I'd probably be up all night. In the morning then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know i dearly love you & your ventures in cooking, but this one? one word - eeeeeeekkkkkk!! :) :) ma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake

Seasoned Pretzels