Green Smoothie

 
 
Right now I have lots of Kale, Spinach and other green things in my fridge along with fruits galore so for breakfast this morning I decided to mix a bunch of these together for a great start. Still fairly new at this but actually enjoyed this one without a lot of mind-over-matter drama.
 
First off I put this through the juicer:
 
1 handful Kale
1 handful Spinach
1 handful Italian Parsley
1 Apple
3 small Kiwi
4 large Strawberries
½ cup Fresh Pineapple
½ cup Red Seedless Grapes
 
I then put the juice into the blender and added
 
1 small Avocado
 
Blend until smooth. The Avocado thickened it to smoothie consistency. With a few Almonds I was on track for the day. For a girl that made friends with flour and sugar a long time ago a green breakfast that I enjoy is really saying something! haha
 
Hope you try it, and enjoy it too!
 
Have a wonderful day! The snow is falling and the kids are happy. What more could I ask for?!
 
♥Blessings!♥
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Seasoned Pretzels

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake