Smoothie & Pops





If you love fruit and spinach you are in luck here. I wasn't really hungry for 'food' for supper on a recent evening and I had some fruit and spinach and coconut milk in the fridge that needed to be used so I blended together a smoothie and enjoyed this instead. I don't really have measurements so I'll just give you a list of ingredients and you can go by your own taste buds. ☺ They might be a safer guide than mine anyway. ☺

Mango
Strawberries
Blueberries
Spinach
Greek Yogurt
Coconut Milk
Flax Seeds
Honey
Stevia

I blended it for a long time so that the blueberry skins and the flax seeds would not be an issue for the ones that might not be sure about textures, and it took quite a bit of coconut milk. It was yummy and hit the spot. It didn't get all so I decided to make it into Popsicles for later use.



I haven't tried those yet but Serena had one on Sunday and seemed to enjoy it. If she likes it it must pass inspection. ☺

~Be Blessed~

Cupcake Apothecary

Comments

  1. They look refreshing and delicious - my kids would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING THE KID WOULD REALLY LIKE, HE LIKES ALL THE INGREDIENTS AND I SWEAR HE COULD BE THE SMOOTHIE KING!! I'LL LET YOU KNOW, THANK YOU FOR SHARING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That combination sure made a gorgeous color, didn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Seasoned Pretzels

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake