Potato Wedges


I had some time on my hands this morning and like usual when this happens I started thinking about the food that I could cook for my family. Potato wedges are nothing new to anyone but they really are an easy side to make that does't take a lot of time and adds big flavor to your meal.


Wash potatoes and cut into wedges. Lay them on a paper towel to dry them. Turning to dry each side.


Place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Generously spray them with olive oil spray and sprinkle generously with seasonings of your choice. This time I chose Basil/Garlic Seasoning from 'Perfect Pinch',Morton's Natures Seasons, Garlic Salt, and Parmesan Cheese. Turn over each piece and repeat.


Bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes. Every bite is full of flavor!

Be Blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Seasoned Pretzels

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake