Craisin and Feta Salad with Red Wine Vinaigrette

~My Current Favorite~
I like this salad because it's simple, has only a few ingredients, goes together quickly, and packs a healthy punch.

Fresh Green and Red Leaf Lettuce,
torn into pieces
Fresh Spinach, torn into pieces
Craisins
Red Onion, thin sliced
Walnuts, Pecans, or Sliced Almonds
Feta Cheese Crumbles
Vinaigrette:
2/3 cup olive oil
½ cup sugar
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
¼ cup white vinegar
Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake to dissolve sugar. Drizzle over salad. Store leftovers in the fridge.

~Be Blessed!~

Comments

  1. yum! This reminds me of those pear salads I made at Thanksgiving...feta, craisins, nuts and vinaigrette just go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using feta and craisins together in salads. This looks really delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorites too... It's delicious! Sometimes I toast some ramen noodles and pecans together in butter for a crunchy topping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you - I love this kind of salad with a sweet tangy dressing, sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH how I love a salad like this...delicious and filling too! I am thinking we must have this tonight! Hoping I have Feta in the fridge! YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake

Seasoned Pretzels