Mango Ginger Habanero Sauce & A Grilled Pork Tenderloin



In one of my recent grocery forays I came across a sauce that I had never seen before and thought it sounded like a potentially good marinade for Pork Tenderloin. Turns out I was right. I mainaded it for about a day and grilled it for a nice and juicy treat. The Habenaro gives it a little bit of heat but I like things spicy and the rest of my family didn't seem to mind it either.


This was the source of my inspiration.

I did recreate the sauce on my own and got it very close to the bought stuff without too much difficulty by guessing the amounts. It is also delicious served with cream cheese and crackers. I haven't tried it on chicken yet but I'm pretty sure that would be good too served over rice. ☺

My homemade version here:
1 lg. Mango
1-2 Tablespoons fresh Ginger Root, shredded
½ cup Honey
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup water
2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
½ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
1 Habanero

Combine in a blender and blend until smooth. One recipe is enough for several small Tenderloins.



~Be Blessed!~



Comments

  1. The sauce looks amazing. I look forward to trying it.

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your homemade sauce sounds amazing! Love that you drizzled it on crackers with cream cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha this sauce look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm....we love pork tenderloin, but I've never grilled one! This sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh but you must try them grilled! They are the best!! I try to get the smaller, thinner ones if we are grilling them. They are easier to get just right without overdoing the outside. Searing them then finishing over indirect heat does the best job for a juicy tenderloin. Also covering it and letting it rest for about 5 minutes before cutting it.

      Delete
  5. I have been trying to duplicate that sauce as I cannot get it at Costco anymore. Thank you! I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have any honey or habanera sauce, but I do have a yummy soy/teriyaki/garlic marinade from Trader Joes. :) I'm marinading the tenderloins as we speak and putting them on the grill after church tomorrow. Yum. :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can this be preserved with a water bath? Or with a pressure canner? I have made this numerous times and it is fabulicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake

Seasoned Pretzels