BLT w/Swiss Panini


I have recently developed sort of an obsession with all things Panini. So I treated myself (and my family) to a Panini press. I have not been disappointed! I'm still learning but thought I would share this yumminess anyway. I hope you enjoy it!

I had some tomatoes and Swiss cheese that I needed to use so I thought I would try this sandwich. It's very messy but also very tasty.

Preheat the grill to 350°.

2 pieces Italian wheat bread
2 slices bacon, fried and drained
1 piece Swiss cheese, cut in half
1 small tomato, sliced thin
Lettuce leaves
Miracle Whip or Mayo
Butter

Assemble sandwich. I think the next time I would add the lettuce later. It was still delicious and a little crunchy but...it never hurts to try something different.☺




Spread a little butter on the one side. Place on the Panini Grill with that side down.


Spread butter on the side that is turned up and lower the top part of the grill. Leave it there until it is browned like you like it. Remove and enjoy! YUM!!

Be Blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake

Seasoned Pretzels