Roast Beef on Rye w/Sweet Horseradish Spread


I didn't have time to eat breakfast this morning because I had to leave early to drop the children off at school for a field trip and I had a grocery run right after that. So by the time I got home I was good and hungry and I knew I would need more than yogurt and fruit to get me through that last weedy flowerbed. And because I've been wanting to make a sweet horseradish sauce/spread (thanks to Quiznos) I decided to have a sandwich for brunch with some fresh pears and strawberries. Yum! it sure hit the spot and I loved the tangy zip of the horseradish!

I mixed 2 teaspoons Honey Mustard, 2 teaspoons mayo, 1 teaspoon horseradish and a teaspoon sugar and spread some on a piece of seedless rye bread with deli roast beef, swiss cheese, lettuce tomato and banana pepper rings. It was delicious!

Be Blessed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Seasoned Pretzels

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake