Brownie & White Mocha Cream Trifle

 

 
I volunteered to bring this years desserts for our youth groups annual Valentine Supper fundraiser, so I've been trying out different ones when I have extra 'help' around to eat things. This one is super yummy and will definitely be there! It's also very easy which is a bonus!
 
A good quality boxed brownie mix is what I started with and I used the cake like option versus the ooey gooey one.
 
Bake as directed then cut into small squares when completely cool.
 
The creamy part... oh my... yum!!
 
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup water
1 small package
Instant White Chocolate Pudding
3-4 teaspoons (approx.) Mocha powder
(Starbucks Via ready brew)
16 oz. Cool Whip
Crushed Malted Milk Balls, optional
 
Combine all ingredient except the Cool Whip and whisk together.
 
Fold in Cool Whip. Refrigerate until firm, then layer with brownies into a trifle dish.
 
Enjoy!
 
♥

Comments

  1. Oh, that looks like perfection! ha. I've always loved how beautiful trifles look. You know, I don't even have a trifle bowl. I must do something about that and make this! Looks like something fun to serve the big kids when they come over.

    My family always loves it when I experiment with dishes before taking the winner somewhere...lots of willing taste testers! ha.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake

Seasoned Pretzels