Stir Fry

 
Lately I've been enjoying stir fry's for my lunch and then a lighter supper. Seems to be what works for me. It's a great way to get in a variety of veggies.
 
Chicken, broccoli, red bell peppers, red and green onions, carrots, and fresh ginger (grated) are usually the main stays. Sometimes I add spinach, zucchini or snow peas and water chestnuts or rice. Sautéed in coconut and sesame oil and seasoned with an Asian Sweet Ginger and Garlic seasoning. Yum!!
                                                                       
 
"Hang on to the image of who God created you to be.
 Stick to it and endure the storms and trials that come.
Keep within eyesight of the Father
and be diligent to guard the holy things planted inside of you." ~Kerry Kirkwood
 
♥Blessings!♥

Comments

  1. yum....I haven't made anything Asian inspired in a long time....this looks very yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful and it sounds delicious Martha. I love all your wonderful veggies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake

Seasoned Pretzels