Mr. & Mrs. Snack Mixes

 
Need a good snack for a mid morning or afternoon? These two are Linford's and my favorites. His is on the right and mine on the left. I keep them in glass jars on the counter for easy access and convenience and enjoy eating mine with an apple.
 
 
 
The Mr.
Roasted and Salted Peanuts
and Pistachios
Raisins
Dried Strawberries
Dark Chocolate Chips
 

 
 
The Mrs.
Roasted and Salted Sunflower
and Pumpkin Seeds
Golden Raisins
Roasted and Salted Gourmet Mixed Nuts
 
Enjoy!
 
                                                                                    
 
I spent part of the morning at the boys' school with several other Mom's for the "Mom's in Prayer" and I have a few things I need to prepare in the kitchen for some upcoming events this week. A cheesecake for Wednesday, a banquet meal for Thursday, a dessert for Friday.
Always food! Can't seem to get away from it!
Lucky for me, that's what I enjoy doing. Especially if I get to prepare a recipe or two that I've never made before. That's always fun! And my sis shared a decadent dessert recipe with me that I've been waiting for a reason to try. :)
 
Outside my cozy house there's a shroud of fog and mist and it seems perfect for curling up somewhere drinking tea and reading a good book. But that may have to wait till later. :)
 
....onward to the kitchen!
 
Have a lovely afternoon!
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

  1. Busy week! :)

    Both of those snacks sound wonderful! I'd be happy to nibble out of either jar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have Mr. & Mrs. snack mixes. I love them both Martha. I might be fighting over that Mr. mix! Have fun cooking!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake

Seasoned Pretzels