Sunset...

 
The sunset tonight was fabulous!
 
 
The pink was so beautiful!
                                                                                             
 
 
I took a break from painting in the basement today. My shoulders were protesting loudly so I thought I would listen to them. Instead of doing that I prepared some food for a birthday party for Anthony tomorrow. He will be 14 tomorrow! I made a Peanut Butter Snickers Ice Cream Cake. Adding what I thought it should have as I went along. It's in the freezer waiting for the final topping.
 
 
It's yummy and sweet and I'm sure it's loaded with calories, I'm sure!
 
♥Blessings!♥

Comments

  1. Love those pink sunsets! Those little clouds floating in the pink part are really neat, too! Gorgeous!

    Happy Birthday to Anthony! I'm sure that Snickers icecream creation will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's not possible to stay in the house and ignore so much beauty!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos and the ice cream looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake

Seasoned Pretzels