Is the heat getting to you?



About 6 months ago we were introduced to Advocare. Wow, I'm so glad we were! These are only two of the reasons that I am glad and I will tell you why.

Summers were always difficult for my husband, working outside in the intense heat. He always came home feeling unwell and couldn't eat and had no energy. He also struggled with muscle cramps and headaches because of the heat. He tried to hydrate with lots of water, Gatorade, and finally soda of all things, but nothing worked. Now he drinks Advocare Spark and Rehydrate and has said good bye to the cramps and headaches. He has a lot more energy too!

If this sounds like you or someone you know here is a website that could help you- www.advocare.com/11023999. Or you can send me an e-mail @ luckysix@frontiernet.net  I'd be happy to direct you to either of these.

Comments

  1. This is really great information - I find the heat really difficult to deal with - thanks for sharing this, much appreciated :)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Browsing the web of blogs, I ended up here in yours.
    I love your blog: Recipes, graphics, all the interesting content.
    I have added to your followers so you do not lose more sight.
    If you like, go and see, you're welcome.
    Excuse my English, I'm Italian
    La Magica Zucca

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creamy Finger Jello

Seasoned Pretzels

Black Raspberry Vanilla Milkshake